Why We’re Unique
- Christian music is used throughout all of our dance classes, competition music, and recitals.
Full time Business Manager to handle all enrollment and billing questions, School Director who ensures quality and continuity in every classroom, and Community Relationship Director to keep our kids connected and giving back!
On site dance wear store
- Our class sizes are limited to ensure adequate personal attention for your child. Preschool and Primary dance classes are limited to 12 students and our 7 years and older classes are limited to 15 students. Dance classes close to their maximum enrollment are also staffed with an assistant instructor.
- We choose costumes that are age appropriate, modest and fun that both parents and children love!
- We strive to be a dance studio with a fun, relaxed atmosphere for your family, providing structured classes and proper technique at the same time.
- Each dance class begins with prayer, keeping the focus of class time on the Lord.
- We use the Sonshine Christian Ballet Syllabus, based on the Royal Academy of Dance and Cecchetti methods, providing professionalism and measurability of progress to each ballet student.
- Communication is key at our dance studio! We are persistent in our efforts to make sure you feel fully informed.
- Our upper level instructors are university trained dancers, some even having performed professionally.
- Our recitals are held in the month of MAY, are stress free, and close to home!