Why We’re Unique
- Christian music is used throughout all of our dance classes, competition music, and recitals.
- Our class sizes are limited to ensure adequate personal attention for your child. Preschool and Primary dance classes are limited to 12 students and our 7 years and older classes are limited to 15 students. Dance classes close to their maximum enrollment are also staffed with an assistant instructor.
- We choose costumes that are age appropriate, modest and fun that both parents and children love!
- We strive to be a dance studio with a fun, relaxed atmosphere for your family, providing structured classes and proper technique at the same time.
- Each dance class begins with prayer, keeping the focus of class time on the Lord.
- We use the Sonshine Christian Ballet Syllabus, based on the Royal Academy of Dance and Cecchetti methods, providing professionalism and measurability of progress to each ballet student.
- Communication is key at our dance studio! We are persistent in our efforts to make sure you feel fully informed.
- Our upper level instructors are university trained dancers, some even having performed professionally.
- Our recitals are held in the month of MAY, are stress free, and close to home!